USD 204 does not accept any out-of-district transfer students (see 'Out of District Student Policy' below).
bt365体育在线SAVE THE DATE: Kindergarten Information Night for the 2020-2021 school year will take place on April 16th at all three elementary buildings from 6:30-8:00 PM. This event is for incoming kindergarten students (who will be five years of age on or before August 31st, 2020).
bt365体育在线New student enrollment will be held at all buildings in August.
bt365体育在线Returning students will enroll online using Skyward starting in August. Please note: Skyward must be accessed on a desktop or laptop computer. The enrollment information will not be saved if completed on a mobile device.
**Returning families need to provide a current utility bill (gas, water or electric) prior to the first day of school to verify residency.
Our Pre-K program is state funded and requires that students meet certain criteria to attend.
To be admitted, your child must meet both of the criteria below:
- Must be 4 years old on or before August 31st, 2019. A birth certificate is required if accepted.
- Your home address must be within USD 204. Proof of residency is required if accepted.
Your child must also meet at least 1 of the criteria below:
- The custodial parent is unmarried at the time of enrollment.
- You have a referral from the Department of Child and Families - the referral must describe the need for the child to attend this program AND be signed by an agent.
- At least one parent is lacking a GED or high school diploma.
- At least one parent was a teenager when the child was born.
- The student has limited English proficiency based on assessments given by USD 204. (You will be contacted for an appointment for testing).
- The student is developmentally delayed based on assessments, you must provide the documents from the screening.
- The student qualifies for services under the Migrant Education Program (parent has been interviewed by a Migrant caseworker and child has a State COE).
- The family qualifies for free or reduced lunch.
To apply for the National School Lunch Program, click here. At this time, NSLP applications cannot be filed online. You must print the paperwork and turn it in to your child's school.
School Supply Lists
Click herebt365体育在线 for the 2019-2020 Elementary School Supply List.
Click herebt365体育在线 for the 2019-2020 CMS School Supply List.
Please note: BSHS does not provide a school-wide supply list. Classroom teachers will provide supply information at the start of the school year.
New Start Times for the 2019-2020 School Year
The Elementary Student Day for 19-20 is as follows:
8:25 a.m. – Student Start Time (5 minutes sooner)
3:45 p.m. – Student End Time (5 minutes later)
The Secondary Student Day for 19-20 is as follows:
7:40 a.m. – Student Start Time (5 minutes sooner)
2:55 p.m. – Student End Time (5 minutes later)
For technical questions and comments regarding this website, please contact the Webmaster.Back to Top